1) We actively encourage sick employees to stay home. We develop policies that encourage sick employees to stay at home without fear of reprisals, and ensure employees are aware of these policies
2) We develop other flexible policies for scheduling and telework (if feasible) and create leave policies to allow employees to stay home to care for sick family members or care for children if schools and childcare close.
3) We provide tissues, no-touch trash cans, soap and water, and hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. And we sanitize the kitchen 3 time a day.
4) We perform routine environmental cleaning. Routinely clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces, such as workstations, countertops, handrails, and doorknobs. Discourage sharing of tools and equipment, if feasible.
5) We provide education and training materials in an easy to understand format and in the appropriate language.
6) We implement practices to minimize face-to-face contact between employees..
7) We delivery using 1 driver and face mask, to presevent possible contamination.